We’ve arrived in Vienna, Austria and just got settled before the heavens opened – thunder and lighting followed – what a reception!
As we crossed the border from the Czech Republic into Austria the traffic was very slow through a number of small villages, eventually leading to the motorway. I stopped at the first services to buy my sticker for using the Austrian motorway and the young man said “welcome to Austria” which was pretty nice.
Driving around Vienna for the first time was a bit hairy and I was grateful that I had downloaded the latest patches for my SatNov.
Time to explore Vienna in the rain….
- Some of Marilyn and Alf’s best photos in Prague (alfandmarilyn.wordpress.com)
- Taking to your feet in Prague – the Paris of the East – Marilyn and Alf (alfandmarilyn.wordpress.com)
- Our last full day in Prague (alfandmarilyn.wordpress.com)
- Prague update – recommended the goulash and dumplings to three French tourists from Lille (alfandmarilyn.wordpress.com)
- Drawing the line and starting again (alfandmarilyn.wordpress.com)
- End of a great day in Prague – a Gershwin concert in the Spanish Synagogue followed by pizza – Marilyn and Alf (alfandmarilyn.wordpress.com)